Norfin Offshore Group through sustainable development practices aspires to be the leading provider of Offshore Support Vessels, Ship Management Servcies, Ship Brokerage Services and Integrated Engineering and ship repairs Services for the upstream oil & gas industry in West Africa. We consolidate several marine related companies with common share holders under a single umbrella to achieve synergy in our operations and value addition to our Clients.
In realizing our Vision, we work closely to synergize our core competencies, optimize our performance and most importantly, recognize our human capital contributions.
Principal Activities and subsidiaries include:
1. Ship Brokerage and Vessels Chartering
2. OSV & Oil Drilling Rigs Fleet
3. Ship Management – Offshore Vessels
4. Ship Management – Tankers
5. Shipbuilding, Ship Repairs and Marine Engineering Services
6. Corporate Operations Support and Consultancy
7. Worldwide Ship Delivery