At Norfin Offshore, we provide offshore support vessels for chartering tailored to work activities as require by the Oil majors and marginal field Companies operating in Nigeria and other West Africa Countries. We provide the best range of vessels for each type and class. A key part of our strategy and success has always been to offer the vessel that will execute the job excellently and beyond expectation.
We offer vessels for the present and future work scopes and requirements – we liaise with our Clients, with the operators, renowned ship design houses and shipyards to build ships for the future. Our experiences and vessels support /chartering services spans from oil prospecting activities, to drilling campaigns, oil production, field maintenance and field decommissioning.
We are registered with NIPEX, DPR, NIMASA, various Oil Majors for the provision of vessels and full integrated logistics services in Nigeria. Our available vessels are as follows;
- 80 tons Bollard pull AHTS, DP2, 65 meters
- 120 tons Bollard pull AHTS, DP2, 65 meters
- 70m Platform Supply Vessel, DP2, 50 man accommodation
- 84m Platform Supply Vessel, DP2, 50 man accommodation
- 78m Platform Supply Vessel, DP2, 50 man accommodation
- 40m Offshore Crew boats / FSIVs
- Dive Support Vessels, 150 tons AHC crane, DP2
- 80m Field Maintenance vessel, DP2, 50 tons Crane
- Various ASD Tug boats